Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why do I Blog?


Now I know the answer, why people make blog. That's why I made this blog. And I think I 'm starting to get a headache now because of this crazy thing ::). So if sombody ask me why do You blog?. Simply I will ask : blogging is a joyful thing and so much interseting, that's all. Hi..hi..
Here is my found after I just started blogging : We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results." A perfect description of blogging, don't you think? ha..ha.

And do You know, the short answer bisedes above reasons are "To be heard" and "To Make friends".

In my view, there are three regimes, roughly: One, few, many.

"One" == Diaries. Some people keep their diary on-line, and don't mind if others read it.

"Few" == Socializing, chatting. The intended audience is close friends, and events only of interest to that circle.

"Many" == Punditry. The goal is to reach as many people as possible with your ideas. These categories aren't strict walls, but are general aims.

Some people may say :"Hanifah, You are late, people has started to blog since some years ago, where've You been?".

I would say : "Yeap mybe you right, but everyone has their own choices in this live, they free to choose anything their like and I've chosen that a couple days ago was the best time to start blogging for me for some reason that I cannot tell you...weks.....hi..hii"

So, lets start blogging




.

No comments:

Post a Comment