Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 25, 2009

What's wrong with my computer?

Yesterday, I reached home. I decided to sit behind my computer and go to Youtube to flame some noobs. I turned on my PC, then it asks me do I wish to open it with last working configuration or normally, I tought wtf but I choose with last working. Then it loaded few seconds and when Windows XP loading screen came, then the screen flashed blue for a sec. and then it shuts himself down (WTF!). Soo I turned it on again, but this time I choosed normally, but it does the same thing- it reaches to the Windows XP loading screen, blue screen flashes for a sec. and then it shuts down again.I have tried many times, it just doesn't work!!!!!
Any ideas what I should do to get it work?
OH, and by the way I am behind my other computer soo dont wonder how I am posting this.
.

2 comments:

  1. makasih utk kunjungannya. ditunggu kunjungan dan testi berikutnya di jejakannas.wordpress.com. so, nice blog, penuh inspirasi...

    salam,
    jejak bugil

    ReplyDelete